Wednesday 6 November 2013

Team build for SuccessQuik launch and other stuff...

Hi again {name}
Just a quick update...
Did you want to join SuccessQuik when it launches?
Let me know as we can get into a team build for it before it does.
Our upline Denise Hayes has the build site set-up ready for launch and we can get in now and be ready when it does.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you more info.

Starting with a one-time $10 we can triple our income to infinity with commissions up to $5000.
Clint holds almost daily webinars with all the info you need about SuccessQuik and will gladly answer any questions you might have about it or The7KTeamSystem in general.
I'm here too if you do have questions.
All you have to do is reply to one of my mails and I'll get back to you asap.

As for The7KTeamSystem...
Many of you haven't taken me up on my offers.
Just for joining 7K with me I will upgrade your CashInOnBanners and UltimateCashAds accounts saving you $15. 
NO OBLIGATION!
All you have to do is join, reply to tis mail and I'll pay your upgrades for you. Simple as!
Both of these programs give you quality, responsive advertising and a great way to make a few dollars and like SuccessQuik can go viral paying you to infinity. 
I really don't know what you ae waiting for.

Also, should you need more advertising, join my 3 TAEs and get FREE SJV upgrades and a million points to purchase the ads you want. Reply to this mail for the links or if you are already a member contact me via support to get your bonus upgrade and points bonus.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kymm Reynolds.
kymmandco.

No comments:

Post a Comment